CHINADebate‘s next monthly CHINAEconForum video conference will feature special guest speaker, David Dollar.
Before joining Brookings in 2009, David served for four years in Beijing as the U.S. Treasury’s economic & financial emissary. And immediately before that, five years as the World Bank’s Country Director for China.
With nearly a decade of on-the-ground experience in China, David’s analyses are insightful, and his concerns very much mirror those of CHINADebate Members, as shown in two of his most recent publications…
- Why the real Chinese economy is more important than the stock market
- China’s rise as a regional and global power: The AIIB and the ‘one belt, one road’
And in a few of his recent television interviews on…
- David Dollar on China’s Economy
- David Dollar on China’s financial market
- China exporting overcapacity ‘unrealistic’